- What are cookies?
- Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the following criteria: Depending on who installs the cookie, these can be:Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which it is provided the service requested by the user.Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment either from a computer or domain managed by us or by a third party, but the information collected by cookies is managed by a third party other than the owner of the website. Depending on their shelf life , cookies can be:Session cookies: These are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted when the navigation ends.Persistent cookies: They are stored in the user’s terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.According to its purpose cookies can be:
Technical cookies : Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of the various options and services offered. For example, session maintenance, which allow you to use security features, share content with social networks, etc.
Personalization cookies: They allow the user to choose or customize features of the website such as language, regional settings or browser type.
Analytical cookies: These are the ones used by Web portals, to elaborate navigation profiles and to be able to know the preferences of the users in order to improve the offer of products and services. They allow to control geographic areas of greater interest of a user, the information of the web of more acceptance, etc.
Advertising / advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, access frequency, edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying access and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
- Cookies used on our websitewww.scandaldinnershow.com uses the following types of cookies on the web:Technical cookiesAllow the user to browse the Web and use features such as the shopping cart.Personalization cookiesLet you know the preferences of the user: language, products visited ..Analysis
cookies We use Google Analytics cookies to quantify the number of users who visit the Web. These cookies allow you to measure and analyze the way users browse the Web. This information allows EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL to continually improve its services and the experience of Web users. For more information, you can check the Google Analytics privacy page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Advertising and behavioral advertising
cookies These cookies are used to show relevant ads for users based on the use they make of our website. In addition, they limit the number of times each user views an ad and help EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns. When browsing the Web, the user agrees to install this type of cookies on their device and make inquiries when the user visits the Web of EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL in the future.
Cookies installed on our web domain:
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Own / third party||Duration||When is it installed?|
|Session cookie: PHPSESSID||technique||Own||Session||When accessing the website|
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
Our website is a live website and new designs or third-party services may be included. This may occasionally modify the configuration of cookies and that non-detailed cookies appear in detail in this policy.
The third-party cookies used on our website installed by third-party domains are the following:
|Owner||Name||When is it installed?||Description||Duration||More information|
|google.com/en||NID||When browsing the web||Map service provided by Google. Google Maps cookies record the origin of the user and allows counting how many times a user visits the site. They are technical and personalization cookies.||It depends on google policies||Click here|
Our site does not control the cookies used by these third parties. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we recommend reviewing your ownpolicies cookie.
- Information and obtaining consent for the installationwww.zambraskybar.com will endeavor at all times to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the User’s consent for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing of the existence of cookies and that if you continue browsing our site, you consent to the installation of cookies.
- How can I prevent the installation of cookies?The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to save a cookie. If some technical cookies are disabled, the correct functioning of some of the web’s utilities is not guaranteed.The user may exclude that” cookies be stored in his terminalanalytical and advertising Google Analyticsthrough the exclusion systems provided by Google Analytics .Here are also some examples of how to disable cookies:
- By configuring the browser itself:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en.
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- To expand this information go to the page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection that helps configure privacy in social networks, browsers and mobile operating systems. More information.
- Through third-party tools:third-party
- There aretools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
http: // www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
- Links to other websites
- If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites not belonging to our entity, we will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or the Cookies that they can store on the user’s computer.
- How do we collect and use IP addresses?
- Web servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by users.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to know if you have given your consent for the installation of cookies, perform only statistical measurements that allow to know the number of visits made to the Web, the order of visits, the access point , etc.
- Update of our cookies
- policy This policy is periodically reviewed to ensure its validity, so it can be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly where we will inform you of any updates in this regard.