BASIC INFORMATION OF DATA PROTECTION
||EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL SL (GF VICTORIA ***** GL), with CIF B38588760 and domicile in Plaza Bischofshofen, 4, 38660 Costa Adeje, S / C de Tenerife.
||The data will be used for the management of our guests.
Control of the use of the WIFI network.
Allow access to facilities.
Referral of commercial communications.
||Contractual relationship and consent of the interested party.
||Bodies and security forces, agencies required by law, other companies of the Fedola Group and those recipients necessary to provide the requested service.
||You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, portability and limitation, unless you are subject to automated decisions and withdraw the consent given.
||You can consult the additional and detailed information on data protection in the informative posters displayed in the facilities of EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL SL (GF VICTORIA ***** GL) or request a copy in the following email: email@example.com.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of their data?
Responsible for the processing of your data is EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL:
||EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL – B38588760
||Calle Fernando López Arvelo, 1, 38660 – Costa Adeje (S / C De Tenerife)
||(34) 922 97 51 54
|Data Protection Delegate
||AIXA CORPORE, SL
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL informs the user that the data provided in the contact form, will be treated by EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL and that said treatment is included in the Register of Treatment Activities managed by EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
2. What are your personal data used for?
- Remit the information and provide the service they request through the various forms available on our website.
- Provide information about the offers, products and services requested.
- Occasionally, EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL or the other companies of GRUPO FEDOLA may use your personal data to send you notifications by email. Such notifications will be made to inform about changes in our services or products or in our legal conditions policies.
- Send you commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL and GRUPO FEDOLA that may be of interest to you by conventional or electronic means when you have checked the box that you wish to receive information.
Google, including all its tools, complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in accordance with the provisions of the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and preservation of personal information from member countries of the European Union.
www.restautantedonaire.com will try at all times to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the User’s consent for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing of the existence of cookies and that if you continue browsing our site, you consent to the installation of cookies. The acceptance of the installation of cookies implies the acceptance of the conservation of the IP address in the records of www.restautantedonaire.com, together with the date of acceptance, for a period of one year, in order to demonstrate the consent given . You can get more information in our “Cookies Policy”.
3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL is based on:
- In the execution of a pre-contract / contract to send the information and provide the requested service, not being possible otherwise.
- In the user’s consent to send commercial communications of the offers, activities and promotions of EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL and GRUPO FEDOLA that may be of interest. The user may revoke the consent given at any time.
4. How long do we keep your data?
The data to send you the information or provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is in force, and once it is finalized during the statutory limitation period.
The data processed for sending commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL and of the FEDOLA GROUP that may be of interest will be kept as long as the user does not revoke the consent given.
Regarding the term of conservation of cookies, you can obtain more information on our website in the section “Cookies Policy”
5. What type of data do we treat about our users?
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL treats the following categories of data:
- Data of the users who fill in any of the available forms: The personal data that EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL requests include:
- Identification data: name, telephone and electronic address
- Data related to the request
Only over 16 years can provide data through our website. If you are under this age you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and topicality of all the data that he communicates to EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL and declares that he is over 16 years old, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
In the case that you provide us with third-party data, you declare to have their consent and you agree to transfer the information we provide in this clause, exempting EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL from any type of obligation. However, EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL may carry out verifications to verify that the third party has been informed by adopting the diligence measures established in the data protection regulations.
6. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties except to the companies of the FEDOLA GROUP and by legal obligation or in the event that is necessary to meet your request.
7. What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
The user can exercise the following rights before EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL:
- Access their personal data
- Rectify them when they are inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the deletion or cancellation of the data when, among other reasons they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- Oppose your processing
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided in the regulations
- exist Request the portability of your data in the cases provided in the regulations
- Prevent being subject to automated decisions
- Revoke the consents granted
The user to exercise your rights, you must send a letter indicating the right you wish to exercise and accompany the document proving your identity and postal or electronic address for notification purposes. This request can be made, either by postal mail to: EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL Fernando López Arvelo Street, 1, 38660 – Costa Adeje (S / C De Tenerife), or at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL must answer the request for the exercise of rights within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receiving the request indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, the interested parties have the right to complain to the competent Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) when they consider that EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL has violated the rights that the data protection regulations recognize them at www.aepd.es
8. Are my data safe?
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL has a contract with the Hosting company Ionos by 1&1 for the hosting of its website. It is a European company and has the latest systems in security measures.
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of your data in view of their reserved nature.
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL undertakes to keep said data secret, treating it with the utmost reservation, and declares to have implemented in its information system, the security policies corresponding to the type of data handled in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016 / 679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).
9. Links to other websites
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites not belonging to our entity, EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, SL will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or cookies that These can be stored on the user’s computer.